Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pink or Blue?


We had our ultrasound today and found out we will be adding another BOY to our clan! There was no question about it. We had the kids there with us, so we could all find out together. It was a fun experience! Karli was a little disappointed as she really wanted a sister, but when I told her that she could still dress him up if she wanted to, she perked up a bit. At the ultrasound, we were able to get several pictures and a DVD of him. There is a cute part at the beginning where it looks like he is yawning. I don't know if babies do that before they are born, but it sure looked like it to me. Maybe he was burping or doing something else that is fitting for little boys to do! You can also see what I mean by no question about his being a boy! I have added the video to this post so you can all see it, if you are so inclined. Now we have to pick out a name (any suggestions would be very much appreciated). Hopefully we can find one that we both agree on and love!

8 comments:

Shayla said...

WOW, What a surprise! That is so fun though! Congrats! I love that video, he is moving so much and I love seeing the heartbeat! YAY!

An Errand of Angels said...

Congratulations!! With the Cook odds, I kinda figured it would be a boy. It's what I voted for, but we always like adding another little girl to the family. It doesn't matter - we love them all anyway!! I'll be the boys are excited and Karli just has to figure out it's going to be GREAT to be "Daddy's only little girl" a while longer. I love the video! It will be so wonderful to have another baby in the family. I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Blue! We love little boys (and girls) at our house. I remember when we found out that Andrew was going to be a boy that Michelle was very disappointed and kept hoping that the ultrasound was wrong. Jeff, on the other hand, was thrilled to have another brother. Michelle got over her disappointment quickly when she saw how cute Andrew was! Claire will now be able to brag about how cute her BOY cousin is, too! Congrats, we love you! Beth

Ami Bethea said...

YEAH!! We can't wait to see another cute little boy of yours. You guys have such cute kids - you should have at least a few more ;)

Did you know your friend Karen (Hunter's friends mom) is in my nursing class?? It was total coinsidence the other day we were talking and she said her kids went to Entz school and I said I thought my nephews went there. She asked their names and I said Hunter & Nathan Cook and she just about died laughing! Such a small world!

McMemories said...

YAY team Boy is the team to be on right now!! Everyone is having boys!! How fun!! Congrats!! Love the video!!

Shannon said...

So exciting Ann a BOY!! Congrats to you guys. My sister is having a boy and she has no idea what to name him too...good luck with it...I Love the names Wyatt, Preston, Logan or Landon, Ryder, and Gage. hehe its fun picking out names for other people. Congrats again!

Stephanie said...

Yay Ann! We are so excited for you guys. Boys are great! I can't wait to have a baby to squish and hug on, its been too long! Congrats

Jamielynn said...

Congrats Cook's!!! That is so much fun. I can't wait to hear what his name will be!!