Thursday, April 24, 2008

Life

Life has been a little bit crazy and rough lately. Too much to go into detail about, but I had to share this saying that I heard last night at our YW Camp kick-off meeting. One of the stake leaders was talking about how she was on a flight that started to descend below the clouds to prepare to land. When they were below the clouds, there was a horrible storm which made the flight really rough. The wind was pushing against the plane and the rain was pounding and the flight attendants had to grab onto what ever they could so they could remain standing. She said that it was frightening, but there was always sunshine above the clouds. So, this is my new quote for life (at least until I find another I like, but maybe I will just start a list) There is always sunshine above the clouds. Now, however difficult life gets, or whatever trials I may face, I know that the sun is shining above the clouds and it will for me soon too!

6 comments:

Camille said...

What a great quote. It's going on my blog.

Ami Bethea said...

That's awesome Ann. I'm sorry you've been having a rough time. Please let me know if I can help with anything. Love ya, thanks for the great quote.

Jessie and Byron said...

Yeah I found your blog!! I LOVE BLOGGING!! I am exited for you to have another little bundle of joy! Take care!

Cookie Mama said...

I love that quote. You have such a good attitude about everything, I know those clouds will pass and everything will be sunny soon!

An Errand of Angels said...

Hang in there, Annie! I love you and Ryan and my heart hurts to see you having trials. Just know that when things are bad, awesome blessings are just around the corner. You are in our prayers!

Jenni Sue said...

Ann! How's the pregnancy? I hope you're surviving the heat better than me so far. Hey, I'm going private so I need to get the email address to your blog so I can add you. Hope everything is going well for the Cook's!