Monday, March 3, 2008

It's a Miracle!

It's a Miracle! After pressure from several people, and a little guilt on my part, I have decided to update my blog. A lot has happened since my last post, but I won't go into a lot of detail. The most major piece of news that has happened to our family is that we are expecting baby #4 on 08/08/08! We are very excited and can't wait to find out the sex. My ultrasound appointment is in 2 1/2 weeks, on March 20th. That may be the next time I update, but I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you. Especially with my track record so far. :)

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Hooray...you updated your blog! Congrats on #4 that is so exciting for you guys! Wonder if Carly is going to get a sister??? How fun!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on baby #4... How exciting. Hey I want to thank you so much for picking up and dropping off Paige for school for me. That that was so sweet of you. Hope you are feeling well.

Bundy 6 Pak said...

WOW! Congrats! We are so glad you guys updated!

Cookie Mama said...

Love the look of your blog Annie! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound.

Shayla said...

So happy to see you have a new post!!! I always check! Please keep us updated! So happy for you!!!

McMemories said...

YAY for an update!! Can't wait to find out what your having!! Seems like everyone is having boys so maybe it will be a girl;)

Michelle said...

Yay for an update!! I am excited for your ultrasound. If things follow as they have in our family for the babies expected this year you'll get a girl, but who knows!! You'll have fun no matter what!

Stephanie said...

Ann, congrats on the baby! I am so excited for you! I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. I guess that's what happens when you're stuck in the Nursery :) Glad things are going well!